Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack Minecraft 1.10.4/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.11
Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack is one of the most popular Minecraft Resourcepacks. The textures of Faithful are similar to Minecraft's default resources. Minecraft's default ones have a 16x16 resolution while Faithful (The pack has this name because it stays 'faithful' to Minecraft's original textures.) is based on a 32x32 version. If you want to use this Pack for PvPing, you should use a lowfire edit of it because the fire in the original faithful is really high. There is also a 64x64 version of this Resource Pack available: Faithful 64x. The 32x32 Faithful Texture Pack has finally been updated for 1.11. Be sure to also check out Faithful 3D Resource Pack.
How to install Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack?
Simple 3/4-step install below is recommended!
1. Install the Optifine HD Mod
2. Run Minecraft.
3. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
4. Drag and drop Minecraft Texture Pack into the folder that just opened.
If you don't want to install Optifine HD you can skip step 1!
Video about this Texture Pack
Faithful 32x32 Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.4/1.10.2
"A double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures." Source: Minecraftforum
Faithful 32x32 Resource Pack 1.11, 1.10 Changelog
- Faithful 1.11
- New "Filled Map" item texture
- New "Shulker Shell" item texture
- New "Totem" item texture
- New "Observer" block texture
- New "Shulker Box (Black, Blue, Brown, Cyan, Gray, Green, Light Blue, Lime, Magenta, Orange, Pink, Red, Silver, White, Yellow])" entity texture
- New "Llama Decor (Black, Red)" entity texture
- New "Llama Creamy" entity texture
- "Zombie Butcher" entity texture
- "Tools Stick" item textures
- "Stick" item texture
- "Magma" block texture
- Faithful 1.10
- New "Bone Block" textures
- New "Magma Block" textures
- New "Red Nether Brick" texture
Source: xMrVizzy, Vattic