Today we'll present you another Minecraft Texture Pack that can increase your FPS-rate. Ultra v2 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. There are four different versions (Gold, Galaxy, Magma, Mint) of the pack available. Ultra v2 FPS Boosting PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft 1.7 and 1.8. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Verzide v3, Juniper v2, Volcano or Flora Pack. For iSparkton's FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category. Also recommended: Faithful 32x32.
How to install Ultra v2 UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Ultra v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Ultra v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
How Texture Packs can affect your FPS-rate
There are many causes why some people might still get low FPS in Minecraft.
If you're already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate, your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High-Resolution Resource packs. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in "background". In this case, you should try using "FPS-Boosting" Texture Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them in combination with Optifine)
For the highest FPS-rates possible (5000+) you'll need good hardware, of course! But many people use fps-boosting texture packs just to reduce the load on their hardware. That can result making the usage of shaders or live-recording in high resolution possible.
Last Updated on