Volcano PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. It has been optimized for high fps-rates. To make sure you get the best game experience possible we recommend using it while having Optifine installed. The FPSBoost PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover it comes with 16x16 Textures. If you like this Texture Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack. For more FPS Boosting PvP Texture Pack you should condsider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Volcano PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Volcano FPSBoost PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.