Glaceon PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. The UHC PvP Texture Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most older versions of the game. For the highest fps-rate possible on your computer we recommend using texture packs in combination with Optifine. The Glaceon PvP Pack features 64x64 textures. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Umbreon or Avarice 128x.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Glaceon Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a quick tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Glaceon PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Glaceon UHC PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO
Last Updated on