Umbreon PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. It supports Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9, 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for the 1.8 and 1.7 version of the game. Moreover the Umbreon PvP Pack Textures were made in 64x64 resolution. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Glaceon 64x or Avarice 128x.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Umbreon Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Umbreon PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.