Verzide v3 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. There are two versions of Verzide v3 available. Verzide 128×128 and 64×64. Because it’s 64×64 (only PvP Items are 64×64, other textures such as blocks come with 16×16 pixels per texture) version is based on a pretty low overall-resolution it’s very FPS-friendly. To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. Verzide v3 PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this Resource Pack you should check out iSparkton’s and some of iSparkton’s other creations such as PainfulPvP 100k or Ultra v2. For more FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Verzide v3 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Verzide v3 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
How Texture Packs can affect your FPS-rate
There are several causes why a couple people get low FPS-rates while playing Minecraft.
If you’re already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate, your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High-Resolution Resource packs. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in “background”. In this case, you should try using “FPS-Boosting” Texture Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them and other Resource Packs in combination with Optifine)