Today we'll be showcasing the new Painful 100k PvP Texture Pack Revamp which was made and submitted by leading Dutch pack maker iSparkton. If you like his texture packs you can also check out the channel of Latenci here: Latenci. Most Pack Textures are very smooth. However, PainfulPvP 100k revamp still seems to be an FPS-friendly Pack. The UHC/PotPvP Pack features different resolutions (512x-16x). To get as many FPS as possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. If you like this Texture Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Ultra v2 (Bundle) or Juniper v2. PainfulPvP 100k Revamp UHC Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. For Latenci's Packs be sure to check out his YouTube channel: Latenci. For iSparkton's FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs (Ultra v2 for example) you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category. Also recommended: Faithful 32x32.
How to install Painful PvP 100k UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the PainfulPvP 100k UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the UHC PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.