Today we’ll present you another UHC PvP Minecraft Texture Pack. Juniper v2 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. It has been made in a collaboration. The mostly FPS-friendly Pack textures come in different resolutions (16x-512x). To get as many FPS as possible we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. Juniper v2 UHC Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. For ImForrest Packs be sure to check out his YouTube channel: ImForrest. If you like this Texture Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton’s other creations such as Volcano or Flora Pack. For iSparkton’s FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs (Ultra v2 for example) you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install Juniper v2 UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don’t know how to install the Juniper v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Juniper v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
PvP Texture Pack Juniper v2 Download for 1.8/1.7
Other iSparkton Pack: ULTRA v2 (FPS optimized)
Pack submitted by iSparkton