Flora 16x PvP Texture Pack comes with textures that are optimized to get you more fps. The Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. To get the best game experience possible we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. The FPSBoost PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover it comes with 16x16 Textures. If you like this Texture Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Juniper v2, Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack. For more FPS Boosting PvP Texture Pack you should condsider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install Flora 16x Fps Boosting PvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Flora 16x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Flora 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Flora 16x FPS Boost PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO
Last Updated on