The very Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack we’ll review for you today comes with 256x HD Textures and was made for Minecraft version 1.7 & 1.8. Killua 256x UHC PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. Most PvP-Textures come in 256x Resolution. We strongly recommend using this High Resolution PvP Pack in combination with Optifine to ensure getting the best FPS-rate possible for your Computer. If you like this PvP Pack you should definitely also check out some of iSparkton’s other creations such as Ultra v2, Dark Sea, Volcano or Flora Pack. For iSparkton’s FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category. Also recommended: Faithful 32×32.
How to install Killua 256x PvP Texture Pack 1.12/1.11/1.10/1.9/1.8?
If you don’t know how to install the smooth 256x Killua PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Be sure to always download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Killua [256x] PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft the pack should appear under Resource Packs.
Download Killua PvP Texture Pack [256x]
Download Link of Killua 256x are listed below
Pack submitted by iSparkton
ua ta fuki