Today we'll present you another very Smooth Minecraft PvP Texture Pack that comes with Smooth Textures. Dark Sea UHC PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. Most PvP-Textures were made in 128x Resolution. Dark Sea UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft 1.7 and 1.8 but most of it's textures seem to be also compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2. If you like this Pack you should definitely also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Verzide v3, Juniper v2, Volcano or Flora Pack. For iSparkton's FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category. Also recommended: Faithful 32x32.
How to install Dark Sea 128x PvP Texture Pack 1.12-1.7
If you don't know how to install the smooth 128x Dark Sea UHC PvP Texture Pack PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dark Sea [128x] PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft the pack should appear under Resource Packs.