TimeDeo 2K Revamp PvP Texture Pack was created by iSparkton in mid-October 2018. This PvP texture pack was specifically designed as a revamp for the classic TimeDeo 2k pack. iSparkton's revamp consists of better-looking textures, faster FPS, and awesome custom particles that come out when you slash your opponent.
This PvP Texture pack features a vanilla feel into your game as it does not completely change the color scheme however it does make your diamond armor and swords look quite better than the default one. This pack also features custom particles and gore making it more "bloody" when fighting with another player. It gives you faster FPS and better in-game performance.
This pack is ideal for UHC PvP Players and Pot PvP Players.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install TimeDeo 2K Revamp PvP Texture Pack?
If you don’t know how to install the TimeDeo 2K Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the TimeDeo 2K Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.