War v2 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. The UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7 and features mostly on 64x64 resolution based PvP textures. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine HD to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Ultra v2 (FPS-Friendly), Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the War v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the War v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.