Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by "iSparkton" and got released at the end of April 2018. Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack is the smooth version of Dynamic Duo 32x. With more than 111k Subscribers on YouTube iSparkton is one of the leading Pack makers in the UHC Pack community. So if you like the Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack you should also check out his channel to support his high quality made videos. The Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft UHC/PotPvP at version 1.8 and 1.7. The UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack mostly comes with smooth 128x PvP-Textures. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you want more UHC packs you should also check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category. Other iSparkton Packs are Ultra v2 (FPS-BOOST), Avarice or Dragofruit 32x.
How to install the Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Be sure to always download from the official urls!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dynamic Duo 128x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Dynamic Duo 128x PvP texture Pack release video
Last Updated on