Dragonfruit PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. The UHC Resource Pack's PvP items come in 32x32 resolution while blocks are 16x16 what means that it's kinda FPS-Friendly. Moreover the UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 but most textures seem to be also compatible with the newer versions of the game. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out iSparkton's other Texture Packs such as Ultra v2 FPS Boost Pack or Verzide v3. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Dragonfruit 32x Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dragonfruit [32x] Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
How HD/FPS+++ Texture Packs can affect your FPS-rate
There are several causes why a couple people get low FPS-rates while playing Minecraft.
If you're already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate, your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High-Resolution Resource packs. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in "background". In this case, you should try using "FPS-Boosting" Texture Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them and other Resource Packs in combination with Optifine)
Dragonfruit [32x] PvP Texture Pack Release Video by iSparkton
Last Updated on