Avarice PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton and Ollie. The UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover it comes with 128x128 Textures. According to iSparkton he tried to give Avarice a similar feeling like Aphotic PvP Pack. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Avarice PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Avarice PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Avarice 128x128 PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO