Default Resource Packs Charts
Faithful Resource Packs Charts
MaxFPS PvP Texture Packs Charts
Popular last month
- 256x/512x PvP Texturepacks
- Animated PvP Texture Pack
- CSGO PvP Texture Packs - Minecraft CS:GO Resource Packs 1.10/1.9/1.8
- How to
- MaxFPS PvP Texture Packs
- Minecraft PvP Resource Packs 1.8.9/1.8
- Minecraft PvP Texture Pack Default
- Minecraft PvP Texture Packs 1.7.10/1.7
- Minecraft PvP Texture Packs 1.9.4/1.9
- Minecraft Texture Packs 1.10, 1.10.2, 1.10.4
- PvP Texture Packs
- PvP Texture Packs 32x
- PvP Texture Packs 64x
- PvP Texturepacks 128x 1.7/1.8/1.9
- PvP Texturepacks 16x 1.7/1.8/1.9
- Resource Packs
- UHC PvP Texture Packs
Most Popular High Resolution Texture Packs
Minecraft Resource Pack – Texture Pack Charts
We provide you a list of the most popular Resource Packs and PvP Texture Packs on our site.
What’s a “Resource Pack”?
Resource Packs can change the Textures and Sound of Minecraft.
Texture Packs usually only change the Textures and are mostly made for PvP. (PvP Texture Packs)
How to install Resource Packs?
Simple 3/4-step install below is recommended!
1. Install the Optifine HD Mod
2. Run Minecraft.
3. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
4. Drag and drop the Texture Pack you want to install into the folder that just opened.If you don’t want/need to install Optifine HD you can skip step 1!