Halloween PvP Resource Pack 1.8 [16x] is a special Halloween pack dedicated for all the PvP heads who are eager to fight this Halloween in a Halloween themed word of Minecraft. This pack was made by Keno and submitted to us by iSparkton.
This pack like most of the Halloween packs contains orange color scheme based weapons and armor sets. This also includes cryptic themed potions and particles. What sets this Halloween texture pack apart from the rest is the fact that it has an awesome pumpkin helmet which makes it look even more legit.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to Keno and to iSparkton for submitting this pack as well. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Halloween PvP Resource Pack 1.8 [16x] by Keno?
If you don’t know how to install the Halloween PvP Resource Pack 1.8 [16x] by Keno just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Halloween PvP Resource Pack 1.8 [16x] by Keno from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.