Today we'll present you another Minecraft PvP Texture Pack which was made and submitted by dutch pack maker iSparkton. Most PvP Textures of Volcanic v2 Pack come in FPS-Friendly 16x16/32x32 resolution. For better FPS-rates it's usage in combination with Optifine HD is strongly recommended. The FPS Boosting PvP Texture Pack is meant to be used with Minecraft 1.7 and 1.8. Moreover most textures seem to be even 1.12 compatible. However you'll need to convert the pack to 1.12 to use it with the new game version. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Verzide v3, Juniper v2, Volcano or Flora Pack. For more FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our FPS Boost Packs category.
How your Resource Pack might affect your FPS-rate
There are many causes why some people might still get low FPS in Minecraft.
If you're already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate, your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High-Resolution Resource packs. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in "background". In this case, you should try using "FPS-Boosting" Resource Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them in combination with Optifine)
For the highest FPS-rates possible (5000+) you'll need good hardware, of course! But many people use fps-boosting texture packs just to reduce the load on their hardware. That can result making the usage of shaders or live-recording in high resolution possible.
Volcanic v2 PvP Texture Pack Release Video by iSparkton
w to install Volcanic v2 UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Volcanic v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Volcanic v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Last Updated on