This day we'll present you another new UHC PvP Minecraft Texture Pack [Early Access]: Nightmare v2 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. It was made for "Speed" in a collaboration. Like iSparkton's other Packs also Nightmare v2 PvP Texture Pack features mostly FPS-friendly Pack Textures. However, to get as many FPS as possible we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. Nightmare v2 UHC Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this Texture Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Volcano or Flora Pack. For iSparkton's FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs (Ultra v2 for example) you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install Nightmare v2 UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Nightmare v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Nightmare v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Last Updated on