Dynamic Duo PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by "iSparkton" and got released a couple months ago. Dynamic Duo 32x PvP Texture Pack is mainly meant for PotPvP/UHC. With more than 100k Subscribers on YouTube it's creator is one of the leading Pack Channels in the UHC Pack niche. So if you like the Dynamic Duo PvP Texture Pack you should definitely check him out to support his channel. The UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. The UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack comes with FPS-friendly 32x PvP-Textures. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category. Other iSparkton Packs are Dynamic Duo 128x, Ultra v2 (FPS-BOOST), Avarice or Dragofruit 32x.
How to install the Dynamic Duo PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Dynamic Duo PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dynamic Duo 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.