Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Pack has been made and was submitted by dutch pack-maker “iSparkton“. The Resource Pack got published today. The pack maker decided to create this pack as alternative to the Yokabi 512x PvP Texture Pack because many people with low performance computers suffered of low fps-rates while playing on the 512x version. The Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Packs comes with PvP-textures which were optimized to be FPS-Friendly. If you like the Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Pack you should also check out iSparkton’s channel to view his other packs. Or just check out some of his most popular creations such as Ultra v2, Dynamic Duo, Midnight v2 (which is a beautiful dark-blue-themed resource pack.), Avarice or Dragofruit 32x.
How to install the Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Be sure to always download from the official urls!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Yokabi 32x PvP Texture Pack Video by iSparkton