Spectre PvP Texture Pack (Bundle) was made and submitted by iSparkton. Because it’s based on low-resolution Spectre seems to be FPS-friendly. Altogether it has been optimized for high fps-rates. To make sure you get the best game experience possible we still recommend to use it in combination with Optifine. Spectre PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this Resource Pack you should check out Zuxt’s channel and some of iSparkton’s other creations such as Verzide v3, Painful 100k or Ultra v2. For more FPS Boosting PvP Texture Pack you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Spectre PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Spectre PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Spectre PvP Texture Pack Bundle iSparkton Video
PvP Texture Pack Spectre (Bundle) Download
Download Links of Spectre (Bundle) are listed right below
Download Spectre PvP Pack [Blue]
Download Spectre PvP Pack [Red]
Download Spectre PvP Pack [Purple]
Download Spectre PvP Pack [Green]
Pack submitted by iSparkton