Scope 32x PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. The first Scope 32x Revamp version was released in Febuary 2017. iSparkton made the first version for UHC & Potion PvP. In September 2017 he decided to release a second revamp of Scope 32x PvP Texture Pack. To get as many FPS as possible for your computer we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. Scope 32x UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Feel free to also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Juniper v2, Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack. For iSparkton's FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install Scope 32x UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Scope 32x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Scope PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Scope 32x Revamp PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO
Last Updated on