The Xetha Faith PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. According to him it’s a revamp of the old Xetha Faith Pack that brings back some memories of his Kohi/PotPvP times. Xetha Faith has been made to be compatible with Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7 and features mostly smooth 64x resolution based PvP textures. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine HD to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out Apexay and some of iSparkton’s other creations such as Ultra v2 (FPS-Friendly), War v2 or Avarice 128x PvP Texture Pack.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don’t know how to install the Official Xetha Faith Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Xetha Faith 64x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Xetha Faith [64x] Revamp PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO