The PvP Texture Pack we'll present you today was submitted and made by "iSparkton" and comes with mostly pretty smooth 64x64 resolution based PvP Textures that look very good without causing lags. Vanic PvP Texture Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7 and seems to be mainly meant for UHC / PotionPvP. Most of the packs textures should also work with all other versions of the game (such as 1.12 or 1.13). However, we strongly recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine Mod to get the highest framerate possible for your Set-Up. If you like UHC Packs you should feel free to check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category. You might also like Ultra v2, War v2 Pack or Juniper v2 PvP Texture Pack.
How to install Vanic PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Vanic 64x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Vanic 64x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.