The Tonic PvP Texture Pack comes with custom textures. Jaba also decided to add animated textures. The Items and Blocks of Tonic PvP Texture Pack are 16x16. Moreover, Tonic Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8.6/1.8 and most previous versions. Most Textures seem to also support Minecraft version 1.12.2/1.12 although the pack properties have not been updated to 1.12 yet. The Tonic Pack is very FPS-friendly. But however, if you still want higher FPS-rates we strongly recommend using animated PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. If you like the Tonic PvP pack you should also check out Jaba's other artworks such as 10k Pack (Animated), 3D CS:GO Texture Pack or 1k Pack.
How to install animated Tonic PvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Custom Tonic Default Edit Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game. To see the Download Links just scroll down.
Simple 6-step installation below is recommended!
1. Make sure you already have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Tonic PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. Choose the Pack to use it.
Avana PvP Pack Release