With 3D Animated CS:GO Texture Pack, also known as “Sniper Bow Challenge Texture Pack” the austrian PvP Texture Pack creator “JabaPacks” released one of the best 3D Minecraft Resource Packs. Some of Jaba’s other artworks: Future PvP Resource Pack, Fire PvP Pack (lowfire), Kratos PvP Texture Pack. We recommend using this PvP Pack with Optifine HD Mod. Other challenge Texture Packs: MineWars Animated, PokePack Animated. The Sniper Bow Bed Wars was already used by PrestonPlayz for doing the “Sniper Bow Challenge”.
Getting low FPS?
There are many causes why some people get low FPS in Minecraft.
If you’re already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High Resolution Resourcepacks. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in “background”. In this case you should try using “FPS-Boosting” Texture Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them in combination with Optifine)
How to install PvP Texture Packs 1.12/1.9?
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the 3D CS:GO PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Download Counter Strike PvP Resource Pack 1.9/1.8/1.7
OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD 3D CSGO PACK by JABA