The Avana PvP Texture Pack comes with mostly high resolution custom textures. Jaba decided to add animated, BedWars specific textures to the Avana BedWars Pack. It's Items and Blocks of Avana PvP Texture Pack are 16x16. Moreover the Animated Avana Texture Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8.6, 1.8 and most previous versions of the game. Most Textures seem to also support Minecraft version 1.12.2/1.12 although the pack properties have not been updated to 1.12 yet. However, to get the highest FPS-rate possible for your computer we strongly recommend using animated PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. If you like the Avana PvP pack you should also check out Jaba's and Pack Nation's other artworks such as 10k Pack (Animated), 3D CS:GO Texture Pack or Pack Nation 95k Pack.
How to install animated Avana PvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Custom UHC/BedWars Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game. To see the Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you already have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Avana BedWars PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. Choose the Pack to use it.