The Jaba 10k Pack contains 100% custom block textures. Jaba, also known as "JabaPacks" released this Texture Pack to thank his community for finally hitting the 10.000 Subscribers on YouTube. Most of Jaba's other PvP Texture Packs (3D CS:GO PvP Texture Pack and Future Pack for example) are also animated. Many of his artworks have become very popular the last months. If you want to use the "Jaba 10k" PvP Resource Pack with Minecraft 1.11 just download the official 1.11 version of the new Animated Texture Pack (which will follow soon!) from the official links. The Jaba 10k PvP Texture Pack seems to work with Minecraft 1.9/1.9.4, 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8.6/1.8 and most previous versions. To get better FPS-rates we recommend using animated PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine.
How to install animated Minecraft PvP Texture Packs?
If you don't know how to install the Jaba 10k Resource Pack just look below, we provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game. To see the Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine HD.
2. Download the Jaba 10k Animated PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Jaba 10k Animated PvP Texture Pack