Strom 16x PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by “CowId“. The pack fps-friendly pack comes with mostly FPS-friendly PvP-textures which are based on 16×16 resolution. Strom 16x mainly supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 plus most previous versions of the game but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out CowId’s YouTube Channel to support him. Feel free to also check out some of iSparkton’s creations such as Ultra v2 FPS Boost Pack (one of his most popular packs), Amaranth v2 or War v2 PvP Texture Pack. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install Strom 16x PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Strom 16x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a detailed tutorial there. This simple installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Strom 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Strom 16x PvP Texture Pack (Fps Friendly) Video