The Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by "iSparkton". According to him the Amaranth v2 is the official version of "Dualzz" Amaranth v1. Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack is mainly meant for PotPvP/UHC. With more than 110k Subscribers on YouTube it's creator is one of the leading Pack Channels in the UHC Pack niche. So if you like the Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack you should definitely check him out to support his channel. The UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7 and comes with FPS-friendly 16x PvP-Textures. However, as you may know we strongly recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. Some of iSparkton's other creations can be found in our UHC PvP Texture Pack category. Some of his most popuar packs are Ultra v2 (FPS-BOOST), Avarice or Dragofruit 32x.
How to install the Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Amaranth v2 PvP Texture Pack Release Video
Last Updated on