Razer 32x Fps Friendly PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by “iSparkton” and comes with FPS-friendly PvP-textures which are based on 32×32 resolution. This amazing Texture pack was built for speed as it is an FPS-Friendly Resource Pack mainly supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 plus most previous versions of the game but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out iSparkton’s YouTube Channel to support him. Also, you should check out some of his other creations such as Ultra v2 FPS Boost Pack (one of his most popular packs), Amaranth v2, or War v2 PvP Texture Pack. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install Razer 32x PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install this amazing texture pack which can magically help you boost your FPS just look below, we’ll provide you a detailed tutorial there. This simple installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Razer 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.