Infera PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. According to him he made this pack over the year 2017. Most of the Pack’s textures come in 64×64 resolution. However, to make sure you get the best game experience possible we always recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. The Pack is meant to be mainly used for Minecraft UHC / PotPvP. Infera 64x PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this Resource Pack you should check out iSparkton’s and some of iSparkton’s other creations such as PainfulPvP 100k or Ultra v2. For more of iSparkton’s FPS Boosting PvP Texture Packs you should consider checking out our MaxFPS category.
How to install Infera 64x PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Infera 64x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Infera 64x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Infera PvP Texture Pack [64x] is featured in this video