Default 16x Revamp PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. The UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7 and features mostly on FPS-friendly 16x16 resolution based PvP textures. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine HD to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Ultra v2 (this pack is also very FPS-Friendly), Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Default 16x Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Default 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.