The smooth PvP pack we'll review for you today was made by "xRayhan" and got released a couple days ago. Cyane 256x is mainly meant for UHC / PotPvP Players. It's creator has around 1k Subscribers on YouTube, his smooth textures are well known on YouTube. So if you like Cyane 256x you should also check out his other packs such as Xara 128x or Sync v2. And check out his YouTube channel. The Cyane 256x UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. It's article is one of the most recent rp posts in April 2018. The UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack comes with smooth 256x256 PvP Textures. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category.
How your Resource Pack might affect your FPS-rate
There are many causes why some people might still get low FPS in Minecraft.
If you're already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate, your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High-Resolution Resource packs. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in "background". In this case, you should try using "FPS-Boosting" Resource Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them in combination with Optifine)
For the highest FPS-rates possible (5000+) you'll need good hardware, of course! But many people use fps-boosting texture packs just to reduce the load on their hardware. That can result making the usage of shaders or live-recording in high resolution possible.
Cyane 256x Pack is featured in iSparkton's Packs of the Week #94
How to install Cyane PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Cyane 256x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Cyane 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.