The pack we'll review for you today was made by "xRayhan" and got released a couple days ago. Xara 128x PvP Texture Pack is mainly meant for UHC / PotPvPers. It's creator has around 1k Subscribers on YouTube. So if you like the XARA PvP Texture Pack you should definitely check him out to support his channel. The Xara 128x UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. It's one of our most recent posts of February. The UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack comes with smooth 128x-256x Textures. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Xara 128x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Xara 128x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.