The low-resolution resource pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "xRayhan" and got released on the 5th of February 2018. The Sync v2 PvP Textures come in very FPS-Friendly 16x16 resolution. Moreover the Sync v2 PvP Texture Pack was featured in iSparkton's new "#87 Packs of the Week" episode. The PvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out xRayhan YouTube-Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Sync v2 PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Sync v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Sync v2 PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's POTW #87