Atelic PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. There are two versions of Atelic available: Red and Blue. The Pack textures come in different resolutions (16x-512x). To get as many FPS as possible we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. Atelic UHC Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this texture pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Glaceon 64x or Umbreon Pack.
How to install Atelic UHC/PotPvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Atelic 16x-512x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Atelic PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Atelic UHC PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO