The AciDic BliTzz PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by dutch PvP Pack maker iSparkton. It's the official Resource Pack of the famous MC YouTuber called "AciDic BliTzz" and has been made to be compatible with Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover the Acidic Blitz PvP Pack features mostly 64x64 resolution based PvP textures. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine HD to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations such as Ultra v2 (FPS-Friendly), War v2 or Avarice 128x PvP Texture Pack.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Official Acidic Blitz PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Acidic Blitz PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.