Undertale 20x PvP Texture Pack which we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Carthia". It got published a couple weeks ago and features mainly red-themed items. Most PvP-Items looks very smooth while many blocks seem to have a low resolution what makes them very fps-friendly. However, we always recommend using PvP-Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest framerate possible for your Set-Up. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can find the best UHC Packs. Moreover you should definitely check out the pack creators youtube-channel. To ensure getting the best FPS-rate possible for your Computer be sure to use this Resource Pack in combination with Optifine.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Undertale 20x UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Undertale 20x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Undertale 20x is featured in iSparkton's "#98 Packs Of The Week"
Last Updated on