Deep Ocean PvP Texture Pack Revamp was made and submitted by "Asqi", an american Pack maker with around 620 Subscribers on YouTube. You should also check out NotroDan if you like the Deep Ocean Revamp. The Deep Ocean Pack comes with very FPS-friendly 16x16 textures. Moreover it has been featured in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week #88" episode. The Minecraft Resource Pack supports 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions of the game but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out "Robbing's" YouTube Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Deep Ocan 16x Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Deep Ocean 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Deep Ocean PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's POTW #88