The UHC PvP pack you’re reading about was made & submitted by “iSparkton“ and got published on Tuesday, the 22th of May. Cheatbreaker PvP Texture Pack mostly features red-themed 16×16 PvP Textures. Overall i can say that the fact that it’s textures are based on 16×16 resolution makes the pack fps-friendly. Cheatbreaker PvP Texture Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions while most textures are still compatible with the 1.13/1.12 version of mc. If you like this UHC PvP Pack you should also check out iSparkton’s other PvP Packs such as Ultra v2, Aphotic 32x or Vanic 64x. Moreover we strongly recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest framerate possible for your Computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Cheatbreaker 16x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download from the official urls!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Cheatbreaker 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.