Red 128x PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8 & 1.7 which we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Levi", a pack maker on YouTube with around 35 Subscribers. The pack Comes with mainly red-themed textures. Most featured PvP Textures are based on smooth 128x128 Resolution which is smooth while still staying FPS-Friendly. Overall i can recommend Red 128x PvP Texture Pack to all People who love mid-Resolution Red-Themed Resource Packs. If you like this pack you should also check out Levi's YouTube-Channel and our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can find more amazing UHC PvP Packs like Red 128x. However, we always recommend to use PvP-Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest framerate possible for your Set-Up.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Red 128x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Red 128x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Red 128x Pack is featured in iSparkton's "#POTW 99"