Shant v4 PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by iSparkton. Shant v4 has been published when it’s creator had 90k Subscribers on YouTube. a Pack maker with around 2k Subscribers on YouTube.
The PvP Texture Pack comes with mostly 16x-32x based textures what means that it’s kinda FPS-friendly. Moreover this UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack was made for Minecraft Version 1.7/1.8. We didn’t try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11/1.12.2 but most textures should even be compatible with the newest versions of Minecraft if you convert the pack or just change the Pack properties.
We recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton’s other creations such as Ultra v2 or Dragonfruit Pack.
How to install Shant v4 PvP Texture Pack 1.12/1.8?
If you don’t know how to install the Shant v4 UHC PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Shant v4 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.