The UHC PvP Pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by iSparkton. Savire 32x PvP Texture Pack is meant to be used for Minecraft 1.8 & 1.7, but most PvP Textures of this Resource Pack are also compatible with 1.13/1.12 version of Minecraft. The UHC PvP Texture Pack mostly features smooth, but still FPS-Friendly 32x32 resolution based PvP-Textures. If you like Savire 32x PvP Texture Pack you should also check out some of iSparkton's other creations, such as "Ultra v2" which is a very FPS-Friendly Pack, "Midnight v2" or Vanic 64x
How to install Savire 32x PvP Texture Pack 1.12-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Savire 32x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Savire 32x PVP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.