The UHC pack what we'll review today was made and submitted by "Looshy" and got released a couple days ago. The Oblique PvP Texture Pack features mostly 128x resolution based items and is also being promoted in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week" -episode. Moreover the UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be meant for the usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out Looshy's Social Media Pages to support him. You might also like his other packs such as Tourmaline or Ube 256x. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your hardware set-up.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Oblique 128x PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Oblique 128x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Oblique 128x PvP Texture Pack is featured in Packs of the Week