The pack we'll review for you today was made by "Looshy" and got released a couple days ago. UHC/PotPvP PvP Texture Pack "Ube 256x" is a very new PvP Texture Pack, made by "Looshy", a Pack maker with around 2k Subscribers on YouTube. The PvP Texture Pack mostly comes with 256x textures. Moreover the PvP Texture Pack is also featured in iSparkton's new "Packs Of The Week" episode. Most textures come in the very smooth 256x resolution. However, to get as many FPS as possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. The UHC Resource Pack was made for for Version 1.7/1.8. We didn't try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11 but most textures should even be compatible with the new versions of Minecraft.
How to install Ube 256x PvP Texture Pack 1.12-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Ube 256x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the ube 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.