The pack we'll review today is a FPS-Friendly UHC Pack which was made by "Looshy" and got released a couple weeks ago. "Tourmaline" is a very new PvP Texture Pack, made by "Looshy", a Pack maker with around 2k Subscribers on YouTube. The PvP Texture Pack mostly comes with 16x textures what means that it's very FPS-friendly. Moreover the PvP Texture Pack is also featured in iSparkton's new "Packs Of The Week FPS" special episode. Most textures are already very FPS Friendly but if you still want higher FPS-rates you should use the Tourmaline PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. The UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack was made for for Version 1.7/1.8. We didn't try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11/1.12.2 but most textures should even be compatible with the new versions of Minecraft if you convert the pack or just change the Pack properties.
How to install Tourmaline 16x PvP Texture Pack 1.12-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the FPS-friendly Tourmaline 16x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Tourmaline 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Last Updated on