The brand-new MrsDNA 75k PvP Texture Pack features lots of animated textures and 3D Models, especially for Bedwars and Rush. It’s going to be one of the most hyped Bedwars Packs in 2018. The MrsDNA 75k Pack was made by Jaba. If you like this Pack you should also check out his other very popular creation, Avana. Moreover, MrsDNA 75k Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.9, 1.7.2, 1.7.4, 1.8.8, 1.8.6 and many older versions. However, to get the best game experience we recommend using it with OptiFine. If you’d like to review this awesome BedWars Pack feel free to do it!
How to install MrsDNA 75k PvP Texture Pack?
If you don’t know how to install the MrsDNA 75k PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the MrsDNA 75k PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
How your Texture Pack might affect your FPS-rate
There are many causes why some people might still get low FPS in Minecraft.
If you’re already playing the game with FPS-optimized settings there are only two more relevant reasons why you might still get low FPS:
1. The most important one is your Hardware. For a stable FPS-rate, your Hard- and Software (Graphics Card Drivers for example) should be up-to-date.
2. High-Resolution Resource packs. They cause more permanent CPU & GPU Load because your PC always has to render the HD Textures in “background”. In this case, you should try using “FPS-Boosting” Texture Packs. (We strongly recommend to always use them in combination with Optifine)
For the highest FPS-rates possible (5000+) you’ll need good hardware, of course! But many people use fps-boosting texture packs just to reduce the load on their hardware. That can result making the usage of shaders or live-recording in high resolution possible.